The Migashco Assessment Centre will appeal to:
To answer this, ask:
If no to either, then the Migashco Assessment Centre offers a full range of services, supported by precise, consistent, and industry-approved algorithms, and designed to assist in your selection or development plans.
A typical MAC event includes pre-work to manage participant and sponsor expectations, a full day of exercises involving the participants, and an additional integration day for MAC and client assessors.
The Migashco Assessment Centre tailors the experience to specific competency needs. For example, we measure competency in written communication, verbal communication, leadership, quality, safety, results management, people development, and organizational acuity.
The MAC addresses all assessment centre needs. We design relevant exercises, from preparing candidates for the event to administering and scoring, to unwrapping the results with each participant or their sponsors.
• meets or exceeds international assessment centre standards,
• helps individuals set a base-line for their personal supervisory development,
• addresses the specific goals of organizations,
• underscores the diversity of the working community,
• reflects the real world of the employees, and
• validates the core competencies of a supervisor's role.
The MAC is customizable, useful, timely, and affordable.
“We offer forty years experience in designing and administering first-line assessments.”